Sunday, December 2, 2012

Websters Pages Digital Scrapbooking

It's a cold rainy day in Los Angeles and I've been busy creating winter layouts, so I was craving a little sunshine. I decided to breakout some of the beautiful Webster Pages digital kits that I have and create something soft, warm and sunny, like early summer. I recently was taking about the house my DD was born in and how I spent my pregnancy tending a flower garden I was creating to bring her home to, when she was born. I'm definitely a nester and this page was about sharing that memory with her. Maybe someday when she has a baby, she will look back at this and know how I felt about having her. 


What I used here: 
WP Butterflies, WP_NS_PEAR, Jar, Floral Accent, Floral Corner Accent,
Basket, gate, ladybug, bicycle, Todays_Special, retreat, berries, corner_floral, Bouquet.
Inspired by Honey sketch.

I'm sending a little sunshine your way!
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Lisa, love that paper, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I love the font you used too! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty....love all the delicate beautiful images/embellies! What a gorgeous house! And your journaling is a wonderful expression and keepsake of your memories of this special time in your life. I remember having very strong nesting instincts while pregnant as well. Thank you for the lovely reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!