Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blog Hop Winner Announcement!

First I want to announce the winner of the $10 gift card 
the lucky winner is Suz D. Congratulations!!!
Please email me at Lisabarrie@live.com so I can have Lori send you your gift card.
Sorry my announcement was late, I was shopping with my DD for black Friday!

And thank you to everyone who came to visit and left such nice comments.

Going digi doesn't mean giving up all the mists, paints and stamps. I love the creativity of mixed media layouts. In this design I've combined Lori Whitlock's Wintertime paper with a digital mixed media collection called Captivating Dec Kit you can find it here and the good news is both kits are on sale!! I definitely hit the digi store for black Friday! 


Thanks so much for visiting and welcome to my new followers!
See you again soon and happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!