Thursday, June 24, 2010




For this l/o I thought the paper was so cute I decided this could be a great 3-D effect by cutting out all the different elements and layering them to really make them pop. First I started with the background and cut the pattern of lighter and darker strips and layered them on to the matching pattern paper, alternating height with pop dots. Next I cut out all the waves and mounted them one level higher using 2 layers of pop dots. I continued with the palm trees feathering the paper to give it texture like a palm. After that was assembled I layers the surfboard and the bottom border. For the photo of my daughter I printed 2 photos the sames size and cut them both out layering them with pop dots and placing her on the page. For the title I just cut the letters, swirls and 2 oval shapes on my Cricut. I'm not really a title person but this page had the perfect space for one. The title was inspired by a digital title Cindy Schneider had used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!