Sunday, July 6, 2014

Digital Project Life Photo Books!

This year I decided to do something a little different. Since my DD is in High School I've decides to switch my calender to the ACADEMIC calendar. It just made sense to me. When my DD was little our life centered around things like Easter, Christmas and lots of little birthday parties....oh how things have changed now things are centered around back to school, homecoming, student body elections etc. I find that after 15 Christmas and Easter layouts, those other pages are a welcome change....of course we still celebrate standard holidays, but it's different. The last few years we've travel during the holidays. Our life revolves around the academic calender more than ever. And it fun for a change!







1 comment:

  1. Awesome looking website. I recently built mine and I was looking for some ideas for my site and you gave me a few. May I ask you whether you developed the website by youself?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!