Happy New Year Everyone!
The last 12 months have been full of changes for me, a new home, new design teams, going digital and I've learned so much. But, after combing through all of my layouts for the year I realized that I wasn't capturing enough of the day to day things that are happening in our life. My daughter is 13 and she'll be starting high school next year so, I decided I want to work on capturing the little bits and pieces of life that really don't fit in my traditional scrapbook pages....Well, I've decided to do a 365 type project. I wanted to include the last few weeks of the year and not wait until January 1st, especially since this is my first year doing this type of journal keeping.
So here are my first pages!
So here's what I've learned so far (I'm talking to myself here)!
1. Forget how this looks or the quality of the images, just tell the story.
2. Get it done quickly. Don't spend 10 hours like on a regular page.
3.Customize elements to fit your story.
4. Say what you feel and don't hold back.
5. Take lots of pictures with your cell phone, you're never going to carry around your SLR camera.
6. Get a hold of all the images off everyone's phone.
7.Take more picture of you and the DH.
Well that's it for now.
Thanks for visiting and sharing this journey with me. I've had a great year and I look forward to sharing more with you all this year too!
I haven't started with a cover page I think I'll do that last when I have a better feel for that will come in the future.