Saturday, January 19, 2013

Digital Project Life



Well this weeks Project life post went together so quickly, mainly because it was all one theme. My daughter had finals this week and everything this week seemed to revolve around picking her up and studying.


I started by adding all the journaling cards first and then the pictures and last the text and embellishments. I used a lot of iPad photo editing apps because the standard pictures look kind of lost in the midst of all these bright color. My favorite is Pixlr-o-matic there are lots of free extras and the end results are fun. I've added a ton of different fonts on this page too, I like the way it adds energy and randomness to the end results. Well I can't believe I'm all up to date so I wont have another PL post till next week sometime.

Thanks for coming by!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!