Sunday, September 2, 2012

I spent the day with my DD on the Santa Monica Pier yesterday, I thought we would head over there before the Labor Day crowds. Normally you can beat the August heat at the beach but not yesterday, it was over 90 degrees. To cool off, we stepped into the arcade and I got some great shots of my DD with some fun colorful backgrounds. The lighting was perfect! I still haven't found my papers to do I hybrid but I have a few things I'm working on to share with you.

What I used for this project.
jbarrette- Background Noise & Social Butterfly
Studio DD - Layer Works No. 8
CinziaL_SummerVacation_Elements_Banner * recolored
Rhonna Farrer 2ps Splatter and Stain
Fonts-Rosewood and Catholic School Girls


Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!