Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Silhouette Cameo Girlfriend Card with Custom Photoshop Background!

Hey there! I hope you had a nice weekend.
I've got a new card to share and I had such a blast making it.
 I went a little mini crazy! I started out making this bright, spring background in Photoshop by altering a photo and layering airbrush paint, clouds, daises and doodles. Many, many layers went into making this background in Photoshop and it was inspired by Taylor Swift cards by American Greetings that came out a few years ago.
The Girl is a digital stamp by Sassy Studio Designs. They have some really cute digital stamps, she was colored in Photoshop and I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut her out. Next came all the details.
All the little butterflies were made with the print and cut feature.




 She has gold wire bangle bracelets, a pink flower jeweled ring, and a camo belt with a gold buckle and her jeans have a real pocket. Even her magazine is a real page from a magazine shrunk down super tiny and printed and cut with the Silhouette Cameo.

To finish her off I layered everything with pop dots and added some yellow Stickles to the center of the daisies.
Thanks so much for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. loooooooove this!!! Lisa, I sure hope you are applying for the Silhouette DT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!