Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine Card with Silhouette Cameo

Well, this is my second Valentine's Day card and they are so much fun to make, the colors and designs available are so sweet. I fell in love with this vintage image, it is a stamp I bought on E bay recently and I stamped it, scanned it and used the print and cut feature to create the die cut. It is such a pleasure to use the Cameo with the software, this is stuff that would have been so time consuming to do before.
The rest of the shapes are from the Silhouette Library.
The pink mat is a 12x12 background shape, The black and pink mat was an offset of the same shape. It is actually glitter paper that I was able to cut on the Silhouette by placing it upside down on my sticky mat and I painted it with pink and gold Twinkling H2O's by Luminarte, it is so shimmery IRL. The black scalloped edge is from the library as well. The paper is Webster's pages, Making Memories and Crate Paper from old stash. The flowers and black flourish are Prima. The lace and ribbon are older stash too.


Pin It


Thank you so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lisa! The little cherub is perfect for Valentine's Day! Love it!....Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!