Monday, January 16, 2012

Design Inspiration + Top Picks for CHA

I've been having a great time looking at the new product sneak peeks and I wanted to share a couple of stand outs and trends with you. But before any new product comes in, I like to reorganize a bit and get rid of some old stuff . Normally I organize my paper by manufacturer and collection. But, by this time of year it's been picked over and most of it used.

So I decided to take a cue from Pinterest and Design-seed.com and re-sort all of my paper by color. Since that's really what motivates and inspires me.

I'm not on any design teams or promoting any product this is just pure inspiration!

Here are some color inspirations I've found 
From Bo Bunny's new Collection Country Garden




soda water

and
Follow your Heart by Rhonna Farrer for MME




mental vacation

For more Sneak peaks and color inspiration check out your favorite Manufacture's blogs 

1 comment:

  1. I like the BO BUNNY a lot. You can check new The Scrap Cake and 7 Dots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!