Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Returning March 8th to Treasured Memories!



















It's hard to believe I've just finished the LO for my first class of 2011. I love these papers from Basic grey curio line. The bIack edges are really striking and I added a bunch of glimmer mist including suede, sweet clover (limited edition) and Tuscan sun to enhance the background, it made everything so much richer. I added chandelier glimmer glam to the frame on the inspire yourself page, wow what a difference! I've used some new products on this one (new for me anyways) it's the basic grey Ribbon doilies. I love how it really looks like fabric because you get a gathered effect when it's all attached. It's a little work though getting all the tiny cut out bits separated, I found taking a paper towel and sticking it down and pulling it up worked best. The other advantage is it's a lot thinner and flatter then real lace. I tried to spray it with some glimmer mist but it really didn't absorb any of it I think distress ink would work better if you wanted to alter the color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!