Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winter Fantasy

Well we really don't get much winter in Los Angeles but I love going to Utah for some real winter. We lived there for a year after my husband finished graduate school and this page is inspired by the magic of a snowy morning. You know before the plows get to work and not a footstep in sight. I went to Joann's and checked out all the wintery floral picks. I used Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost and added a ton of glimmer mist, stamps and embossing. This page is so incredibly sparkly in real life. The ribbon is from Webster's pages and I sprayed it with lots of glimmer mist including silver bells and glacier to make it blend more with the rest of the page. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!