Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Project Life Pinterest Board

Well it been a hell of a week and not in a good way. There were so many fire to put out, I exhausted myself and afterwards I slept for about thirteen hours. Oh, the joys for being a Wife and Mother. But back to the important thinks like scrapping! So, I have a couple of things to share with you. first of all a quickie update, I received a couple of comments about not finding things that I mentioned or listed in a post. The first one being Pixlr-o-matic which I mistakenly called Pixelomatic or something like that, it's available for both the iphone and android and you can find it in the respective stores. In addition, I generally posted everything on my Pinterest board and I've added a button to my blog to make it easy to find. The other missing information was regarding some of the PL (project life) digital products I use and again, if I forget to but a link on my blog you can generally find it on my Pinterest board. Every week (sometimes daily) I shop for new products and post them to my board so I can find it later when I need it.

Speaking of PL shopping on my my favorite places to shop (besides Loriwhitlock.com) is Studio DD it's part of Designer Digitals and I generally feel compelled to buy anything designed my her. And although digital product is very reasonably priced sometimes I exceed my monthly budget and I can't buy anymore. So I wanted to try my hand at designing/scraplifting some of the designs Kayleigh has done for Studio DD and I'm really happy with the results I used the new Templates from Lori Whitlock and her new basics line and here is the results. This looks so simple why oh why did it take like 8 hours to do!!!
I added the photos for Lori's blog post but I designed these for a two page project life layout. Thank you Kayleigh for all the inspiration. 
Here's what I used:
Lori Whitlock Flair buttons available soon.
DD Messy Stitches , digital date No.9, twill definitions, Clean Stitched Circles White No1
If it's not listed here I probably made it.

Thanks so much for stopping my and if you have anymore questions just leave me a comment and I will try my best to get them answered right away.
Lisa



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!