Friday, January 18, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking: Using Brushes Tutorial

Well it's been a crazy busy week, my daughter had finals so I've been driving her back and forth to school all week (a 40 minute drive). So I'm happy to have a couple of minutes to share something fun with you all!

I love confetti and any clear products, acetate, Lucite so when I receive the new product for the week I thought it would be fun to share how to create a little plastic pocket filled with heart shaped confetti using Lori's new brushes.

1. load Lori's brushes in Photoshop and choose the brush you want to use. Set the foreground color to anything you's like I used Black because I used it as a mask.

2. Set the brush setting to alter the way you use the brushes. You will be able to see in the window how the brushes are effected and use the spacing slider so you can spread them out.


3. After creating the amount of confetti you want in your pocket you can add a drop shadow or bevel and emboss the shapes to add depth and texture.

4. Add paper in back of the card, I used Lori's Kiss Me collection.
5. The last step is to add a plastic page protector and some stitching.

Lori’s new heart shaped brushes and her Kiss Me papers.
Plastic Page Protectors  available at Two Peas.
 

That's it for today, have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!