Monday, November 19, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking: Snowy Photos

Today at jessicasprague.com Lori Whitlock has new products to release. Her frosty Collection of 19 papers are on sale for $2.99. I love the bright colors in this collections, it goes so well with a snow scene and bright winter clothes.
Since I live in southern California and I have no snow pictures, my friend Natalie from the Lori Whitlock creative team was so kind to let me use these adorable pictures of her DD in this layout. I mean could her hat be any more perfect to match this layout? Thanks Natalie! 


You can find Lori's products here at Jessica Sprague and here on her website and don't forget to visit her Facebook page too!

 Tip for winter photos: Originally this photo didn't have any snow in it, but a quick swipe with a dynamic snow brush in Photoshop and voila!  a perfect snowy day.Here's what I use.



additional elements from designer digitals
Thanks so much for visiting and have a creative day!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't know there was a "snow" brush...how cool is that????!!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!