Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tutorial: Design Custom Silhouette Cameo Gift Tags

Just a quick video on how to make some custom gift tags using the Print and Cut feature on 
the Silhouette Cameo. Lori Whitlock designed the pretty tags and I love that she left the design layered so that the individual elements are alterable ( a sign of a true genius!)
This is available in HD, so change your setting accordingly.
The vintage image is from the Graphics Fairy and you can download the image here!
Here's what I used:
Lori Whitlock Tags -Design id #20450 from the silhouette Store


     

Here are the finished tags 
After I print and cut the tags I finished them 3 ways.
To finish the first tag in the center I have the printed tag with just an added ribbon for hanging. The second tag on the right, I have added a layer with a silver embossed design on vellum. And the third tag on the left, I've added a layer of cardstock  for larger gifts. 

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful and looks easy enough. I'm still learning with my original Silhouette. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your tutorials...thanks so much for providing them for us "newbies". I really like the gift tag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!