Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday cards with the Silhouette Cameo

I made the last of my Holiday cards and thought I'd share just a few more. I watched Live with Prima the other day and Cari Fennell did a fabulous tutorial on wintery tags everyone of them was so beautiful. She inspired me to try some in card form. I love the vintage silver glass glitter snowflakes she made, so I tried them and they are so sparkly and she layered them with beautiful circles many of them scalloped I used the House of 3 scalloped circles from the silhouette library and the rosette are so easy with the silhouette. all the work is done for you, the perforations are there you just fold and glue.


 The cottage is from Webster's pages digi elements
using the cut and print featured. I just add some stickles and scalloped circles.

Thank you Cari for the fabulous tutorial, I love her designs.
 for more inspiration and to see all of her tags check out Live with Prima!

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! Love the wintery blue white palette too! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!