Friday, December 30, 2011

25th Anniversary Card with my Silhouette Cameo!

My anniversary is Tuesday and I really wanted to make something special for my sweet DH. 
I used the swan by Sarah Bailey4 piece wave by Lori Whitlock,  crown & wings by Sweet Afton and a flourish. 


Here is how I worked it out on the screen

The wave comes in 4 parts so I ungrouped them so I could lay 4 different shades of plum on my cutting mat.
The swans have four layers for their wings, I sized them and created mirror images. 
The flourish is so pretty and the Cameo does an amazing job cutting out thin, delicate designs. The "25" and the "th" is made with a script font that I welded together. I hand cut the beck and eye details on the swan and added the jewels to one of the swans necks. I assembled everything with pop dots for added dimension here's a side view.

The border is embossed with Silver powder from Zing.
Thanks for visiting!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Did you see this one made it onto Silhouette's Pinterest page?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!