Friday, November 18, 2011

My Photoshop Journey

It's funny how you can take a bunch of classes and all of a sudden you get to the point where everything begins to gel. That's where  I am with Photoshop right now and my gosh it's about time (It's been a couple of years). I never thought I would learn that darn program. I am continuing to practice, and it was a rainy, yucky day in L.A. today so I spend most of the day manipulating a photo I took of my DD a couple of days ago for a tutorial I wanted to try. So here is the before and after.



Amazing right, hard to believe they are the same photo.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. WOW....Astonishing! You have some serious PS skills, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really amazing touched done by you using photoshop! gorgeous page indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!
    I admire your patience in learning that horrible but magnificent program!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!