Saturday, September 4, 2010

Well I have a couple of fun things to tell you about this layout. First, for all the photoshop users I found this wonderful website called Bella Flora Collection. They sell Photoshop actions. For those of you who are new to this stuff, as I was. Actions are recorded steps in photoshop to alter a photo. You can read more about them online. Anyway, I have used a combination of actions on the photo on this layout and it really makes such a creative difference. I was able to make this photo really warm colored and brighten my DD's face. It is such fun, so if you have never tried this before I highly encourage you to check out what I'm talking about. Next, I have been busy shopping at Treasured Memories my LSS for all the new CHA stuff coming in. The papers I used here are 7Gypsies Conservatory, love the colors of these papers. I've also got some of the new Prima flowers on here they are called Guava Peony and when I saw them on line they looked weird and sort of hairy (I know, right), but it turns out they are gorgeous. This color combination is so perfect for late summer and early fall. I've used Dusty attic again with the swirl vine these chippies are always perfect little additions. Lastly I am just loving, loving 7gypsies pearl ring dangles they are so cute!!!! I used the to swing a little charm I made with a Tim holtz fragment. These ring dangles are also available in crystal, I think I need them all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!