Thursday, September 30, 2010

Page 2


This one is pretty simple, paint the background as pictured. I have listed all the paint colors here for you. Next I stickles some highlights on the page with coordinating colors. You can sort of follow what I did or do whatever you like. It's your page! Next, I took the 1/2 sheet of paper and cut it again in half lengthwise. I wet distressed them and used my edge distressing tool to rough them up a bit. After drying I layered the two pieces (using both sides) and glue them to the page. Next I just placed my photo in the bottom right corner and used pop dots to raise it up a bit. And finally I glued my flowers to the page and created a little flourish with the stickles. So, that's it Ladies. Please let me know if you have any questions. Hugs to you all, Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!