Thursday, July 29, 2010

Country Girl


Here are the new layouts for my class in September at Treasured Memories in Oak Park, CA. I had taken these photos of my daughter at Paramount Ranch near Malibu beach. They have a wonderful rustic country feel and I wanted to do a layout that featured a silver concho belt. Gabi P had done a wonderful faux stone tutorial on her blog Such a pretty mess back in January and I have been wanting to use her technique ever since. If you would like to sign up for my class or purchase a kit with everything needed for both pages and step by step instructions, please call the store at 818-889-6639 They are $38.00 plus shipping. Or email Christine@treasuredmemoriesca.com and tell her you would like to order Lisa's September kit (put kit order in the subject line.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!