Sunday, June 6, 2010


This was my desk this morning. I'm actually scared when I walk in here at times. I am really having fun with these Bo Bunny papers. The block party papers are a great combination of red, white, blue and green. I've had this picture for years but never really did anything with it. I think these paper are a perfect match. I can never do a layout with a photo that doesn't really work well with the papers. To me it's like having some weird colored paint on the wall that just doesn't work, When I start a new layout, I always print my own photos. I like controlling the brightness and vibrancy with photoshop and cleaning up the image is really important to the finished product. In addition, I never have the patience to wait for something to come back from the photo lab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!