Friday, April 20, 2012

Using Digital Kits with Your Silhouette Cameo

Here is the Step by Step tutorial requested yesterday on face book. I covers everything you need to create a Scrapbook page using digital papers and elements to print and cut.
Here's how my mat showing the completed design.




Here's What I Used for this Project

Epson Heavyweight Matte Presentation Paper
Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer

After everything is printed and cut arrange all the paper on a piece of background paper. I like to use something subtle like white cardstock or in this case maybe a very light pink. I like to use white paper when I'm using bright colors because it really helps the other element shine and not compete. Add the elements according to the sketch and don't be afraid to add ribbon, buttons, flowers or anything else you would normally add to a page.
If you have any questions let me know and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This was so helpful, I feel like trying my hand at it....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!