Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Class Coming Up Thursday, July 14th at Treasured Memories!


Here's the new layouts I did for my next class coming up in July. I used this Dusty Attic dress form again. I used it last year and I had cut off the bottom to make it a bit more sassy. This longer version is perfect for this vintage LO. I use the Cricut elegant cake cartridge for some of the shapes and borders on this page, they are awesome. I love how different they are. The second page featured heartfelt stamps that I painted with glimmer mist. I just spray it on a craft mat and use a small paint brush to color in the area. Make sure you use a solvent based ink like Staz-on when you want to watercolor it. I'm planning on doing a tutorial of some of the chipboard finishes I make so check back soon. (P.S. Photos are by Monica Teurlings to see her gallery use button on the left.)

1 comment:

  1. These pages are sooo beautiful, Lisa! All the techniques you used really make these designs gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, it's great to hear from you!